- 1. Be kind to small, furry animals.
(Before you eat them)
- Do unto others.
- Strive for new levels of mediocracy.
- Write a fan letter to the other guy from "Wham."
- Take your Chia Pet to the vet.
- Return all business-reply envelopes to the sender.
Enclose cottage cheese.
- Be a leader.
- Attempt to have followers.
- Go placidly amidst the noise and haste.
(Fewer people will suspect you.)
- Call telemarketing companies pretending to be a new client. Tell them you need the sales manager's name. Call his house every night to see if you missed any new offers.
© 2001 L&M Construction Chemicals, Inc. | ConcreteNews December 2000-January 2001.