PRO-FILES: Field & Stream Durafloor HP Installation
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Contractor: Concrete Resources
Total Sq Ft: 30,000 done in 3 Phases.
Existing substrate: approximately 25 years old.
Tuesday - Surface Prep
- Grind existing floor with 30 grit metal segment diamonds.
- Vacuumed, broomed, and washed existing floor.
- Placed 3/8” Terrazzo strips, anchored with Locktite caulk.
Wednesday - Mix and Place Epoprime bonding agent
- Mixed and squeegeed Epoprime epoxy primer bonding agent.
- Broadcast silica sand to refusal.
- Left sanded epoxy to cure overnight.
Thursday - Mix and Place Durafloor HP
- Broomed excess sand from surface.
- Mixed and placed Durafloor HP using Strong pump with 1.5” diameter, 250’ long hose and 2 men using 3/8” gauge rakes.
- Total placement time for 12,000 sq ft (Phase 2): approximately 2.5 hours